The exhibition will be held alongside the conference to complement the programme and provide opportunities for companies to showcase their products and services, and connect with the community. We expect 80-100- participants to attend from technical specialists across different disciplines. Participants will be drawn from multiple scientific areas, representing: the analytical sciences, radiochemistry, material science, mathematics and physics as well as law enforcement and government policy makers.
Exhibitors will be located in the Gallery alongside posters and catering, and leading directly to the main lecture theatre. The central location ensures maximum footfall for your stand and visibility during the event. Your logo will also be featured on the website raising your profile even further.
For more information, download the exhibition prospectus.
- Meet face-to-face with senior decision makers and key influencers
- Position your company alongside other market-leading vendors
- Connect with passionate scientists
- Generate quality leads for your sales and marketing team
Benefits to exhibitors
- Online promotion and hyperlinks via the NuFor Website
- Free admission to the conference programme
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Access to discounted hotel rates
- Extended show hours, poster sessions and receptions
- Coffee and lunch for one representative
- Face-to-face connect with customers
- Promotion via social media channels
- One table and two chairs
- Single 13amp socket
Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost to exhibit is £350 + VAT if booked before 30 April 2020 and £450 + VAT thereafter. To book a stand, email email@example.com